In addition to the questions above, you could also ask:
1. What would you consider to be the most valuable pieces of advice to potential college students?
2. Were you easily able to get the classes that you need for your major? Did you consult a counselor throughout your college career?
3. Did you commute to school, or did you live on-campus?
Here are some great questions you could ask to help you interview a college graduate:
1. Where did you go to college? When did you graduate? What was your major?
2. Are you currently working in your field? If not, what career path are you pursuing?
3. How did you cope with the high demands of college, like staying up all night to study and/or having a large course load?
4. Do you keep in touch with the friends you made in college?
5. Which schools did you apply to?
6. Why did you choose the school you did?
7. If you could go back and do something different, what would you change?
Hope that helps you! Happy interviewing!