Yes, here I have some modern day examples of aphorisms. I hope these would be understandable to teenagers, these include:
- The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow
- Think about this…, No one ever says “It’s only a game.” when his team is winning.
- No one has more driving ambition than the boy who wants to buy a car.
- Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.
- Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind . .. . . and the ones that mind don’t matter.