Baby Shower is a heart-warming ceremony to celebrate the welcoming of a child and the turning of a woman into a mother. It’s a joyous event for all the family members and the invited guests. Parenthood is a more significant turning point of one’s lives. Many people take time to wish the mother-to-be and the unborn baby and be a part of such pure and epoch-making milestone. You may shower them with the presents and find it a little hard to use the right wishes on the card. Here are a few examples of you can use while writing ‘Baby Shower Cards’.
Baby shower messages for a baby boy
Welcoming mommy’s little lion king in the world with all the might and pride. Writing amusing notes to the mom-to-be which she can read out to her young man years later will make her reminisce the wonderful occasion of welcoming her baby boy into her life, gifting a moment full of love and gratefulness. Here are a few messages that you can use.
- Congratulations on the little guy! ‘Name of the couple’, I am sure he will grow up to be a loving soul just like his mother and a caring, protective son just like his father.
- Oh boy! Here he comes — the light and shine of your life. Heartiest congratulations!
- Loads of love to the prince charming. He has already won our hearts.
- This little man has already brought all the worlds happiness into our lives. Can’t wait to hold him in my arms. Congratulations “name of the mother and father”!
- Sending my blessings and love all the way to you and your bundle of joy.
Baby shower messages for a baby girl
Daughters and angels on earth, and what could be more beautiful than having a girl child. Someone who will be a dainty daughter, protective sister, and a nurturing mother all in one. Such a beautiful gift of life needs as beautiful messages as there can be. Below are a few wishes you can write on the card and also include in the presents.
- I am so excited to meet the little fairy and pamper her with dresses and Barbie dolls!
- Be prepared to see your house covered in all sorts of pinks! Congratulations you two!
- Nothing pure than a daughter’s love and care towards her parents. You guys are really lucky to welcome a daughter in your lives. Can’t wait to meet her!
- Congratulations ‘Name of the mother’! A gift is coming wrapped in pink… she is already so loved!
- Congratulations on your baby girl! Her mesmerizing smile will make your world shine even brighter than ever.
Baby shower messages to the mother
There is always a mother in every girl who selflessly loves her children. Motherhood is a huge transition in a woman’s life which she embraces with all her heart and how its strength is tremendous than the laws of nature. Mother always holds a special place in everybody’s heart cause she, all her life gives nothing but outpouring love, strength and support to her children. No words can ever convey the true emotions towards a mother. However, the below examples can be written on the cards to wish the mother-to-be.
- ‘Name of the mother-to-be’, I am elated and grateful to be part of such a glorious time of your life. Congratulations on the baby girl!
- Dear ‘Name of the mother-to-be’, I know that motherhood is not an easy task and I am so proud of you already! Wish you all the strength and happiness in the whole wide world.
- You have always been an amazingly strong woman, and I am sure this miracle will make you even phenomenal. Godspeed!
- You are all that a child can ask for in a mother — all the best to you and your baby.
- Wishing you and your coming child a lifetime of health and happiness. Have a safe delivery!
Baby shower messages to the father
Fatherhood is a tricky phase for a man as he learns new things about life coming his way, accepting many responsibilities and experiencing sentiments beyond his comprehensiveness. More often a father is given less importance than a mother during the time of arrival of a child, forgetting the fact a father is as crucial as a mother. Fathers are the happiest soul ever while welcoming his own child into this world. Following are a few messages to congratulate a man on his fatherhood.
- Be ready to learn how to tie pigtails and change diapers cause you little princess is on her way!
- Finally, you will have a little buddy to play video games and share your fascination towards cars with. Congratulations on your baby boy!
- Brace yourself cause your life is about to take a magnificent turn! So proud of you “name of the father”.
- Becoming a father means a lot of responsibilities while unleashing the hidden kid inside you — all the best for your lovely journey ahead.
- You are definitely going to be the best dad ever, and I am sure the baby will be as unflinchingly strong as you.
Baby shower messages to the couple
Becoming parents is a huge step if they are welcoming a child for the first time. With every second into it come new responsibilities, new situations to deal with. But nothing can beat sparkle of life that comes with it. We always fail to recognize the continuous efforts parents put in for us and the uncountable sacrifices they make. Baby showers are one such occasion where these parents to be can be given all the courage and support that they need.
- Pull up your socks, cause here will begin busy days and sleepless nights but a life full of affection, compassion and love and tenderness.
- Very soon your home will be filled with cute little everything! Congratulations on your baby!
- So proud of you both to embark on this journey of parenthood. I am confident enough that you will make the best parents ever!
- Warmest congratulations to both of you! Wish you all the luck for starting out your terrific family. Can’t wait to see your little one.
- Congratulations to you! You guys deserve all the happiness in this world. Your baby is already stealing our hearts and eagerly waiting to meet her.
- It’s gonna be so fun to see your house filled with cute little everything.