Wedding is one day that a girl dreams of once she is a teenager. Most often, the young girl expects her soulmate to be a ‘prince’ from a fairy tale. Depending on the culture and traditions, sometimes, the girl prefers an arranged marriage or decides to marry the person she loves. As the bride approaches her big day, she battles with excitement and nervousness together.
A bridal shower is a day when her friends and relatives help alleviate her anxiousness. They shower her with comfort, gifts, and lots of love as she embarks on a new journey with her better half. A bridal shower is arranged a few days before the wedding. Along with the presents, the bride also receives wishes from her guests. Often the right words are hard to find. So, here are a few greetings that you can use for the bridal shower card.
Message From Parents
Nothing fills any parent’s hearts with happiness more than seeing their daughter getting married. It is every parent’s wish to get their little angel married to a person who will love her, take care of her, and treat her the same way as they did. Here are a few messages to your daughter on her day of the bridal shower-
- Congratulations to my daughter on finding the love of her life. We all are so happy for you.
- How did our little girl turn into a lady so quickly? Your papa/father/daddy and I are sending you all the love and joy in this universe.
- You’ve never looked as happy as when you are with “grooms name”, and we hope to see you as happy forever.
- You are the most beautiful thing that happened to us, and we can’t wait to celebrate your most special day. ‘Name of the Bride’, we love you!
- All marriages have ups and downs but always support your partner and love him unconditionally. ‘Name of the Bride’, we know you were raised to be a strong woman and to do the right thing.
Message from siblings
Siblings are the ones who are most eager to see their sister dressed as a princess and be the happiest girl in the whole wide world while she is about to embark on a new journey. Sisters are special to every brother or sister. Here are a few special messages for your sister on her bridal shower.
- I can’t believe the big day is almost here, ‘Name of the Bride’. You are going to make the most beautiful bride ever.
- I wish “grooms name” all the luck in the world to tolerate you for his entire life. Just kidding, ‘Name of the Bride’, I am so happy for you two. He is perfect for you.
- Congratulations, Sister. It’s your turn to be the princess.
- Congratulations on finding the perfect match to spend the rest of your life with. I’ll miss our fights and our fun times, ‘Name of the Bride’.
- Almost the big day! I am going to miss sharing clothes with you, ‘Name of the Bride’/ ‘Pet Name’. But get married so I can have a room all to myself, finally. Congratulations!
Message from best friend
The best friend’s wedding is always exciting! A best friend always plays a bigger role in planning the bridal shower and makes sure all the wishes of the bride to come true. Best friends are like siblings who share all the good times with us. Here are some messages from a best friend to another to make the bride’s day even more remarkable.
- I can’t believe someone is actually ready to get married to you! Well, jokes aside, it makes me the happiest person that you found you, Mr. Perfect. Congratulations love!
- Your man better treats you right, or no one can save him from me. May you have a joyous married life, ‘Name of the Bride’.
- If you want me to help you escape this, you know where to find me — just kidding! I am going to make sure you make it through because you wouldn’t find anyone better than him.
- Your big day is just a few days away, and I can’t keep calm because it’s going to be the most special day of your life. Congratulations, ‘Name of the Bride’!
- It’s almost here! Have a love filled, married life, ‘Name of the Bride’.
- May the new chapter of your life bring you love and laughter. All the best, ‘Name of the Bride’.
- Congratulations Name of the Bride’! Wishing you the best wedding day and happiest married life.
- Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day. I am looking forward to celebrating it with you. Best wishes, ‘Name of the Bride’.
- Congratulations, ‘Name of the Bride’! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true with a happy married life.
- Dear ‘Name of the Bride’, Wishing you loads of love for your wedding day.
Bridal shower quotes
Even if you run out of messages, quotes always come to your rescue. Many evergreen personalities have given quotes on love and marriage they will never fail you while writing a note for either a bride to be or a married couple. Here are a few of the quotes that will definitely come handy.
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” – Martin Luther
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” Mignon McLaughlin
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with—you marry the person who you cannot live without.” -Aleatha Romig
- “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.” – Julia Child