The real wealth for every person on this planet is health. It is priceless. We cannot imagine the true value of it until we lose it. All wisdom and virtues come from a calm and healthy mind. A sick person is under the influence of high negative emotions. He/She remains under the stress of negative thoughts. Along with the medication and rest, kind and encouraging words act like a therapy. They make the patient more energetic, stronger, and more willing to fight against both simple and life-threatening medical conditions.
Get Well Soon Wishes for A Friend / Relatives
Friendship means the sharing of thoughts, spending delightful moments, gaining confidence, filling ourselves with courage and strength, and giving respect. However, when our friend becomes sick, it clouds our thoughts and activities. Hence, some fruits and added humorous handwritten notes would certainly cheer them up.
- Get well, Dear Name! Who will be there to help me out in exams?
- Are you so fond of hospital food, Name? I will make better dishes for you. Now get well soon.
- Get well soon. My days are darkening without you.
- Have you eaten a rotten apple so the doctors can’t stay away from you? Get well soon. I will buy many fresh apples once you return home.
- Oh dear! I am missing your gossips and laughter. I wish you a speedy recovery, Name.
- Goodness, you are so lovable! It seems even germs love you too. Get well soon.
Get Well Soon Wishes for Mother/Father/Elders
Blood relations have a special place in your life. Our wishes count a lot in their recovery and bring a smile to their faces. Our words soaked with love and care can provide great support and confidence, which will make them able to fight against the disease. So you can speak and give them handwritten cards for their encouragement.
- May each day bring your recovery days closer.
- Get well soon! House is like a haunted place without you.
- I do not like to see you in bed among these doctors and nurses. Get well, Name, please!
- We hope each day brings a speedy recovery.
- I hate to see you so blue among these doctors. Get well soon!
- Mom/Dad/Aunt/Uncle/Name, I am missing your smile. I am eager to see you at home again. Get well!
Get Well Soon Wishes for Wife/Husband
The relationship between a couple is extraordinary. They are like two hearts with a single beat. When one partner is feeling down the warmth of second’s love can work a lot.
- i am missing you, my prince/princess. Our castle is barren without you. Get Well Soon!
- i am missing the warmth of your love, and you are captured in the hospital. Take good care of yourself and get well soon.
- Get well soon, honey! Although we are apart, our souls are alike. I will come as early as possible.
- Pain comes, and Pain goes. Never let it dare to low down the glow of your love.
- These few germs and infections are not going to overshadow our love. Get Well Soon, Dear/Babe/Darling/Name!
Get Well Soon Wishes for Children
Parental love counts a lot in the nourishment of the physical, social, and emotional development of a child. It is a unique bond. It is full of challenges and expectations, selfless, and unconditional. Each word, expression, response, and gesture matters a lot when one is not feeling good.
- Stay calm! You will be well soon.
- Cheer Up, Name! Get well soon. Throw away your all worries. Mama is with you.
- I know you do not like the bitter medicines, but unless you have them, you cannot recover.
- May you have a speedy recovery. Come home and play again.
- Take good care of yourself, my angel. Mama and Papa are worried about you.
- Don’t worry these medicines and pains are for a few days. You are my superman. Get Well Soon, Kiddo!
- Smile and be brave. You are my little superhero. Get Well!
- Hope you bounce back soon. We have so much to celebrate.
Get Well Soon Wishes with Religious Significance
Religion has a special value in our lives. The world admires us not just for our wealth; it respects us for our faith and belief. No matter which religion we belong, it’s our angle of perception that how we look at our soul and creator.
- You are like a precious gift from God. God won’t let any harm come to you. Get well soon, Name.
- May God heal your sickness, Name.
- Pray for your better health, and we will also do so. Stay strong, Name.
- Hope each day makes you stronger and heals you faster. God cares for us and hears us.
- Praying for you to get well soon, Name.
Get Well Wishes for Patient Fighting Mental Disease
The patients who are facing mental disorder live in their melancholy mood and stresses. We have to uplift them morally and psychologically. They lost their trust and desires somewhere in the way of life. Our words can work as an ice breaker.
- May you recover to a better state. Cooperate with doctors. It will be Okay!
- These flowers and wishes will witness that we are with you. Stay blessed.
- Get well, my dear! The game of chess is waiting. For now, I am the smarter one.
- We miss your smiles, and we miss you on the coffee table. Get well soon!
- When you return, many happy faces will welcome you. Get well soon, dear!
- Your illness has taken away all the happiness and fun. Get well!
Famous Quotes on health and healing:
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. – Michael Buble
- The best of healers is good cheer. – Johann Paul Friedrich Richter
- It is never too late to live happily ever after. – Henry David Thoreau
- Get well cards have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun. – Finley Peter Dunne
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. – Buddha