Valentine’s Day is also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine. It originated as a Western Christian feast day in the name of a Saint Valentinus. Currently, Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th every year. Valentine’s Day is considered as an important cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance and romantic love in many regions around the world. It is the day when people exchange cards, gifts, bouquets, chocolates, etc. with their loved ones as a romantic gesture or a gesture of care and kindness.
Valentine is a person you love and the ones whose presence makes you happy. The person may or may not be a soulmate. Even friends exchange wishes on Valentine’s Day as they make our life a beautiful and a better place. We can also share our genuine love and kindness with our family members, neighbors, a colleague, or someone close to your heart could be our valentine. During this season the stores are flooded with presents and beautifully written cards. However, many people still believe in handwritten notes to express their love. If you are stuck with words to convey your message to your loved ones, here are a few ideas to get let your heart out to make the one feel special.
Messages for Him
Your man deserves all the love because he always puts you before him, cares or you loves you no matter what, protects you from all kinds of harm, protects the family, sacrifices his own wants and needs. This valentines day let us help you write beautiful messages for him to make him feel on top of the world:
- My dearest ‘Name’, Thank you for making my world such a happy place. I love you.
- You are my lover, my hero, my best friend, my partner in crime, and my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day, ‘Name’!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the best boyfriend/ husband ever.
- Nothing in this world can make me happier than the fact that we are together. I love you, ‘Name’.
- If I ever have to share my heart, I can’t find a better person than you. I’d share my heart and life with you forever. Happy Valentine’s Day, Name!
Messages for Her
A wonderful girlfriend needs as wonderful Valentine’s wish as herself. If you are not finding perfect words for your partner and need inspirations without risking to upset her, here are a few ideas that will help you write beautiful messages for the love of your life:
- Happy Valentine’s day to the gorgeous person on this planet. I love you, ‘Name’.
- i am the luckiest man alive to have you as my partner forever. Happy Valentine’s day, my love.
- You make my life shine brighter than the stars. Thank you, my love, for everything.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, my pretty lady! I just love you more and more every day.
- Happy Valentine’s day, ‘Name’, from the luckiest boy to the loveliest girl.
Messages for Parents
The reason you are in this world is your parents. They are the reason behind your health, happiness, success, and everything that you are today. A parent’s love for their children is unspeakable. Don’t forget to wish your parents with heart-warming messages on Valentine’s Day:
- You’ve always been great parents; I’m so glad you both are mine. And know you’ll always be my favorite Valentine’s couple.
- I may not have expressed my love to you, but my life starts with you. You are the true reason for my happiness and success. Dear Mom and Dad, wishing you a beautiful Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Dear Mom and Dad, there’s nothing better than spending this day with the people I love the most. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Because… my parents will always be my first love. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s day, Mom and Dad. Thank you for raising me into such a fine man/woman.
Messages for Children
Our children are the love of our lives. The love between parents and their children is pure and out of this world. Children, no matter how old they get, love to read messages from their parents. Here are a few notes to brighten up your children on Valentine’s Day.
- I never realized true love until I had you my baby girl/boy. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- I understood the true meaning of love when I had you in me, and the day you came into our lives. Happy Valentine’s day, my love.
- Never forget how special you are and how much your mom and dad love and miss you. Happy Valentine’s Day, ‘Name’.
- Missing your cute little hug on this Valentine’s Day.
- You are the light of my heart. I love you, ‘Name / My Sweet Child. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Messages for Friends
A true friend always has your back. They love you, unconditionally, protect you emotionally and physically at all times. It is the little habit of sharing and caring. The love and strength of friendship between two true friends are invincible and thus don’t forget to wish your friends this valentine’s day. Here are a few messages that will definitely work the best:
- Whoever said Valentine’s day is only for lovers? I love you, my best friend/ ‘Name’! Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Guess what, boyfriends/girlfriends come and go, but friends are forever! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- i am so lucky to have a best friend like you on this day of Valentine. Thank you for being with me, ALWAYS!
- Why couples always? Let this Valentine be about us, friends celebrating love, fun, and laughter.
- ‘Name’, You are my best friend and my best Valentine!